Seller services - We help you sell well
You are considering selling your property, or perhaps you have already taken the decision? We assist you while ensuring that the entire experience is as efficient, transparent and pleasant as possible.
The hallmarks of a Seller’s experience working with Forsman & Hey are the following:
- A "discovery" meeting (possibly virtual) outlaying the specifics of the property and what your goals are related to the sale.
- Realistic evaluation of the value of the property along with advice on how to best present it on the market.
- Signing of Sales Mandate.
- Individually adapted marketing plan for your property. We spend a lot of effort, time and money to be present on the best performing property sites abroad and in France. You will also benefit from our large, carefully selected network of reliable partner agencies. We leverage many diverse approaches to present your property the best way possible, amongst them: professional-grade photography, staging, feng shui studies, dedicated websites for Sole Mandates, virtual 360-degree viewings, social media, bio-geology studies, and much more…
- Professionally conducted viewings demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the property with pre-screened buyers, followed up with detailed feedback.
- Regular communication through the sales period, including evaluations and suggestions on how to adapt the approach, if required, based on key learnings.
- Thorough explanation of the legal aspects. Assistance through the process from an accepted offer to the transfer of the property and any after-sales questions.
The listings of French properties are based on the seller signing a
contract (sales mandate) with one or several agencies.
The contract mandates the agency to sell a property at a certain
price, including an agency fee of 6% of the final sales price, paid by
If more agencies (e.g. buyer's agency) are involved, they divide the fee, and cannot demand further fees from the seller. The buyer is liable to pay transfer taxes on the sale (Frais de Notaire), approximately 7,5% of the purchase amount.
Despite our "high-touch" customer-driven approach and considerable investment in our clients, Forsman & Hey adheres to the standard fee schedule. So you don’t pay more – you just get more!!